Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Field Trip

First thing I want to say about the field trip is how glad we weren't on a crappy school bus or have to drive ourselves. I think that made the entire trip much more enjoyable. I only wish I knew I could have used my laptop on the bus before I got on it.

Anyways Bodies was pretty interesting. I had seen Body Worlds before at the Science Museum of Minnesota when it was there. I think Body Worlds is a better exhibit so I encourage anyone to check it out if they get the chance. I just remember the quality of the bodies to be much better and the poses and amount of bodies were much better.

Thing is I wasn't in life drawing when I went to Body Worlds. So to see any exhibit like Bodies when in a class like this is amazing. To see the muscles up close and see how they overlap and fit together was a big eye opener. I wanted to spend some time just sitting there drawing little pieces and try and get as much detail as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment