Sunday, September 13, 2009

Intro Post

My name is Andrew Freeding and I am taking Life Drawing because I think I'd be terrible at painting. Actually I am taking life drawing because I have always wanted to be better at drawing people. I love comics and wish I had the skills to draw like the pros in the comic book industry. I hope that this class will help improve my skills and maybe I could start drawing my own little short comics. I think that this class will provide the best environment and guidance I need to better my skills.

1 comment:

  1. This class should give you a good foundation for drawing comics figures--a good comic artist/figure drawer/author to look at for this, too, is Burne Hogarth. He has several books out, the most well-known being Dynamic Anatomy.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burne_Hogarth

    ReplyDelete